//meا

Meesho, 19-22/8/1986, girl, Makkah, Saudi, Muslima, Univesity student in UQU, web designing, movies,  music, Photoshop, computer, The Lord of The Rings,  Pirates of the Caribbean, cartoons, photography, big bags, McDonalds, China, food, my friends, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Daddy Yankee, Reggaeton, David Blaine, Ahmad Albayd.

 

  //Archive.الأرشيف

 - March 2005

 - April 2005

 - May 2005

 - June 2005

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - October 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - May 2006

  //Previously.المواضيع

 - Blend Challenges
 - تعلمّنا (النظافة من الإيمان) .. ولكن مالذي يحدث؟
 - كاريكاتير
 - الرسم على الجدران
 - وداعاً رؤى
 - مثلث برمودا
 - قبلة الدنيا / Makkawi
 - My Flickr / فلكري
 - تبكون دم!!
 - كيف تكتب تعليقاً في مدونتي
 

 

  //Link me.اربط بي

 

 

 

 

 

more?

 

  //Credit.توثيق

Javascript Internet

Carrie Lynnes Word

© Cliff House Project

Silent Splendor

 

Friday, July 08, 2005

My New Layout/واجهتي الجديدة

everybody .. I hope you like my new Layout .. It's about the amazing movie "Pirates Of The Caribbean"..and I'm try to complete the extra ..
If you have any Question feel free to ask me ..

- - - -

السلام عليكم ..
اتمنى انه تعجبكم الواجهة الجديدة .. وهي عن الفليم الرائع والشهير
"Pirates Of The Caribbean"
.. وإذا لديك أي سؤال .. تفضل ..
وهناك بعض الاضافات مازالت تحت التحديث ..

11 Comments:

Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Amazing layout!! And it loads faster than the 1 before! I liked it :)

3:41 PM  
Anonymous 25MAX04 said...

I love too this movie!
visit my webblog and comment.
bye!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Meeshosaur said...

ThanXxxxxX alot Hopeless Poet ..
yeah i tried as possible i can .. indeed thank u .. ^-^


Hi 25MAX04 ..
thank u 4 comment .. but really i'm so sorry i dont speak portuguese ..

3:15 AM  
Blogger salma said...

Hi meeshosaur,u really have amazing site ,ilove every thing here...well done الله يوفقج انشا الله

3:52 PM  
Blogger Meeshosaur said...

Hala wlla ya salma ..
the blog is light (البلق منور) lol
..
thanks very much honey ..
والله يوفقك انتي بعد عزيزتي ..

4:04 PM  
Anonymous power said...

Good layout. Congratulations.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

ماشاء الله
I love your new layout
( احب افلام القراصنه )
I can see that ur a master in using photoshop .. u do have a talent
would u plz visit this saudi web ( Life Journey )
http://lifejourney.com.sa/community/
There are many saudis who can get benefit from you talent
If you want me to introduce u to them I won't mind

بالنسبه لموضوع النظافه اوافقك عليه
المشكله انها مشكلة دول العالم الثالث و احنا مصرين نبقى في اخر درجات العالم الثالث

1:56 AM  
Blogger Meeshosaur said...

Hi power ..
Thaaaanks alot 4 your lovely comment ..


Hi Mona ..
yeah me too i like anything about PIRATS .. they're amazing ..
Allah yffr7k ya rbb >> your words was passing me ..
استحي اخش عليهم كذا .. لازم تحد يكون معاي >>>>>>>> مصلحة .. لول
والله المنتدى راااائع .. ويسعدني انك تعرفيني عليهم يالغالية ..
والله مشكوووووورة ياقلبي ..

3:04 AM  
Blogger ashkal said...

الف مبروك هـ الستايل الرائع عزيزتي ميشو

ماشاء الله عليك ستايل رايق وبداعي من جد :)

6:32 AM  
Blogger Meeshosaur said...

هلا وغلا أشكال ..
اللللللله يبارك فيك .. مشكور والله ماتقصر .. تسلم عالطلة ..

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment