//meا

Meesho, 19-22/8/1986, girl, Makkah, Saudi, Muslima, Univesity student in UQU, web designing, movies,  music, Photoshop, computer, The Lord of The Rings,  Pirates of the Caribbean, cartoons, photography, big bags, McDonalds, China, food, my friends, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Daddy Yankee, Reggaeton, David Blaine, Ahmad Albayd.

 

  //Archive.الأرشيف

 - March 2005

 - April 2005

 - May 2005

 - June 2005

 - July 2005

 - August 2005

 - September 2005

 - October 2005

 - November 2005

 - December 2005

 - January 2006

 - February 2006

 - March 2006

 - May 2006

  //Previously.المواضيع

 - Angel's Layout .. by me
 - .: EntrY Clip :. (tutorial)
 - 2nd time .. 1st Place !!
 - اطلبوها ولو في الصين
 - I'm little piece ..
 - The 1st Gold award / أول ذهبية
 - New page / صفحة جديدة
 - My New Layout/واجهتي الجديدة
 - Blend Challenges
 - تعلمّنا (النظافة من الإيمان) .. ولكن مالذي يحدث؟
 

 

  //Link me.اربط بي

 

 

 

 

 

more?

 

  //Credit.توثيق

Javascript Internet

Carrie Lynnes Word

© Cliff House Project

Silent Splendor

 

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New layout ..

New layout ..
I spent more time to make this layout .. really I loved the past layout .. coz that it's stay online along ..
I hope you like my new layout .. Please I wait your comments ..


الصراحة مررررة طولت فيها .. اتمنى تعجبكم .. وانا في الحقيقة مررررره حبيت الواجهة السابقة .. فعشان كذا قعدت كثير عالنت .. بس حبيت اغير اللوك
الله يرضى عليكم ما نستغني عن آرائكم.

21 Comments:

Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

It is nice and more girly ;)It tells more about you I think :D

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with your post. Hey check this out--you're going to love this site. Visit this art site!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Bassem said...

it's much better than the previous one.. it shows more of your artistic side. i like it :)
good job.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Meeshosaur said...

Hopeless Poet ..
u r always the 1st commnter *thumb*..
hmmm .. yeah can say that *shy*
Thax bro .. btw I forgot to say "al3mdd le allah 3la asslama"

Hi .. Bassem
Wow .. I'm so glad u r like it .. though I love previous one .. coz jus Fond of this movie .. "jus for that" lol
thaXXXXX 4 lovely comment ..

8:21 PM  
Blogger angel said...

اتعودنا انو يطلع منك اشى رائع وهدا شى مش اجديد عليكى

8:25 PM  
Blogger Meeshosaur said...

angel
هلا والله يا قلبي ..
تسلمييييين على كلامك .. والله احرجتم تواضعنا >>>> بالحيل .. لوول

8:36 PM  
Blogger ashkal said...

سلام
النحله مايطلع منها إلا العسل يانحله :)
بصراحه ومن غير مجامله من اجمل الستايلات الي شفتها لك بجد
هذا رايق وابداعي وفيه نوع من الستايلات الفرايحيه
بصراحه ستايل فتح النفس ويشرح الصدر اكثر من الي قبل :)
موفقه بديت اغير رايي في ستايل بلوقي الي اشتغل عليه بعد ماشقت ستايلك :| شكلي ببداء اعيد النظر فيه من جديد

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Crimson said...

...........اهلا يااختي العزيزة;الصراحة العجبتني الالوان مرررررة لكن البنت اللي حاطتها الوانها ماهي جاية مع ال^^ وبسسسسسسسسسسسسسسس

9:22 PM  
Blogger Meeshosaur said...

ashkal:
يا هلا والله .. طمنتني بردك .. وفرحتني الله يفرحك يارب ..
والله بعد انك مصمم خطييير والكل عارف ..
ايه والله حبيت اصمم شي فرايحي علشان كثيير تجيني انتقادات على اللالوان الغامقة ..

طيب خليني اشوف الستايل اللي صممته علشان اقلك رايي .. ;-)


"النحله مايطلع منها إلا العسل يانحله"
ماراح انساها طول عمري .. والله عليك عبارات ماتتنسيش .. "المصمم يتعلم التصميم لكن المدبع ينولد مبدع" ..


Crimson:
هلا والله .. القردة هنا .. فينك .. ولا تفكرين تتدخلين حتى .. عارفة تقصدين عالتنورة .. لعلمك انا لونتها كذا عشان اقهرك بس .. خخخخخخخ ..
ياهلا فيك والله ..

10:02 PM  
Blogger DeeDee said...

very nice :) keep up the good work ;)

11:09 PM  
Blogger Meeshosaur said...

Hi DeeDee ..
thaaaaaaaanx sista 4 your comment .. and u r welcome

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetling,

Your layout is just gorgeous!! I really liked how you put in a animated figure instead of a regular photo - it's really original! And I especially adore the decorations around the title. You are such a creative person, I love looking at your arts and I'm so very honored that I got to comment. <3 <3 <3

Much love,
-Ash.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Meeshosaur said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ash .. wow .. I'm so happy when I saw your comment ..
your LOVELY words are encourage me and help to make better ..
Thaaaaank u Ash thank u ..I'm honored to wrote a lovely comment in my blog ..

indeed u left a sweet comment 4 me .. u r Amazing Ash ..

sorry if u find stupid spelling mistakes ..

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great layout, love it !
Alyssia from FreakLikeMe xxx

9:46 PM  
Blogger Meeshosaur said...

Hey Alyssia .. woooow .. thaaaaaank u dear 4 visting .. u r so amzing sista ..

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Pink Gurl said...

wow
amazing
me luv
really Girlsh
:)
keep it up

8:34 AM  
Blogger Meeshosaur said...

Welcome Pink Gurl .. thannnnx alot sista 4 your visiting and comment ..

9:31 PM  
Anonymous salma said...

What i liked more? is how i can see every thing with out going in small boxing up an down... and autom color is my fevoriet..i like it more than previouse one

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!. Alone on Valentine's Day? Adult Chat & Love Try to find partner in your area!
for fun

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Use these helpful search engines TFO search & movie pages and try to find all you need in your area!
Enjoy

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment